I changed the color by making a patina. I used different inks from the metallic ink collection from Martha Stewart.
You can see the difference from the original. I love it more this way because it now matches my bigger stamps storage crates.
For the inside I followed the same technique I used for my bigger stamp storage. But this time I used baseball card holder sheets (99 cents a pack in Dollar tree stores).
I cut the sheets carefully with my scissors, getting 9 pieces per sheet. Then I inserted a piece of cardstock to be able to use either side.
I used black cardstock to make dividers for different categories.
It gives me more storage and facility to see all of my little stamps.
Thanks for reading and your comments!