This was the original state when purchased. I used a clear coat of paint to refurbish his original color.
I unscrewed the handles and removed some of the rust. With a little gold Rustoleum spray paint, I spruced up the handles.
The next step involved one of my new obsessions... decoupage. The inside drawers were a bit worn, so I covered them with this pretty paper I found at Joann's fabric store.
Then I used clear containers from the 99 cent store to house all my goodies...everything just fell right into place.
Here are some pictures of the finished product.
Thanks for reading and your comments.