Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Alice in Wonderland inspired centerpiece


Alice in Wonderland Christmas Series: Part 5 of 7
Part 1  Part 2  Part 3  Part 4

For Christmas I love to decorate the whole house, and carry the whole theme into every room.  For my living room table I wanted to create a floral centerpiece following the Alice and Wonderland theme that we are following this year.

To create the centerpiece I used pretty floral in different colors, I decorated them with Christmas picks in the colors of the characters. I also added some cards cutouts and a pretty gold, black and white ribbon to finish the look.




Here is a close up view:


I am very happy to see all the elements coming in to life to create the final product: Our own wonderland!

Stay tuned for the next post of the series!





No comments:

Post a Comment