Monday, November 3, 2014

Filofax decorated pages from October

As promised here are the designed pages in my planer for the month of October. Mostly the designs are Halloween themed but you can see how much fun I had playing with the different goodies I had in my stash.

Design for the first week using gold tones to start the transition to fall pages. For this page I used post it notes from Studio 112 (Joann's Stores) Me and my big ideas clear stickers and gold Washi tapes from my stash (mostly purchased on eBay).


Design for the second week is more simple just using the amazing 3x4 project life card from Me and my big ideas. Washi tape from Michael's stores.


For the third design I used another 3x4 card this time from We r Memories Keepers. Stamp set and Washi tape from Studio 112.



And finally last week of October design with another 3x4 by We r Memories and washi tape from Studio 112. The cat is a chipboard sticker from the Masquerade Party collection from Teresa Collins.



Thank you for reading I will be back next month with another set of pages.

4 comments:

  1. Your pages are just awesome - love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pages are just awesome - love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I meant to say it's so much fun to look at! You did a great job making these pages stand out.

    ReplyDelete