Friday, October 24, 2014

Teresa Collins Masquerade Party album

 Last June while I was attending the scrapbook convention I was so happy when I found the whole collection Masquerade Party from Teresa Collins. I love her products, they are so elegant and of great quality. I purchased a set of papers and the coordinating stamp set and used it for my home decor, with the leftover papers I created this file folder mini album that was so easy and fun to make.


I love Halloween and making projects to display on my home during this season it's so much fun. I used this album as decor for my foyer.


The construction on the album is really simple. I used different paper sizes and scored them in the middle and simply used staples to hold all my pages together.


For the cover I used a 3x4 project life card (Mambi), some chipboard elements from the collection and a chipboard frame that I made.

The colors are the basic Halloween colors: orange, black, white and a hint of metallic touches.

Every page is really easy to decorate, just using the amazing designs of the papers.


The only embellisments I used were some cuts from my Silhouette and the chipboard stickers from the collection.


 With the papers I created a flip photo book to add more photos later.


 I used a lot of tabs and different paper sizes to give my album texture. That is something that I always do to create more interest when the album is closed.


With the paper I had leftover from another collection, I attached this mini book as a fun element.


Thank you so much for reading and Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment