Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas In Wonderland Scrapbook Mini Album

After finalizing my Christmas decorations inspired by Alice in Wonderland (Alice in Wonderland crafting series) I decided to create a scrapbook mini album to store all my wonderful Christmas pictures.




For the cover I used cardstock that was painted black and designed a scene with printed images and stamps.  They were all colored and enhanced with glitter.


For the inside pages I used a few paper collections: Recollections, Paper Adventures, and the botanical stack from DCWV company.








I also used a set of vintage Alice in Wonderland cardstock images that I purchased in a Scrapbook Convention last year.


 I tried to give the mini album an antique look. All the pages were  distressed with vintage photo distress ink from Tim Holtz.

These pages are all inspired by Alice with her colors: blue, white and black.

It is time for Tea in Wonderland.

Inspired by the Mad Hatter:

The colors of the Mad Hatter: Green, black and yellow. 

This key paper is embellished with a scroll stamp.

 This page is all about the Cheshire Cat and the White Rabbit.



And finally one of the most colorful characters: The Red Queen. All of her colors come alive in this page.


I love the way the pages capture the essence of the story.


For more information view the video on this mini on my you tube channel:




 Thank you for reading and your comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment