Monday, September 30, 2013

Filofax design page week 10/01

This month of October is breast cancer awareness month and is the inspiration for the design of my pages for this week.


I only used two washi tapes: pink chevron and polka dot as decoration. And as an added touch Martha Stewart post its in pink.


Printables made on my computer complete the titles, except for the days of the week, where I used my own handwriting.


Breast cancer is a disease that has unfortunately taken too many lives. This month is especial to create awareness in all of us. I dedicate this page to my good friend L... and all the women that are fighting for the Cure.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your dedication to Breast Cancer. I am a 2X survivor of the beast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment. It meant so much to me!

      Delete