Saturday, December 29, 2012

Vintage Christmas Album

This week I found a good amount of items on clearance for scrapbooking, especially Christmas paper pads and embellishments. And of course I could not resist!

This mini album will be my last Christmas craft of the season and I liked it so much that I will keep it to myself.



For the front cover I used a Chipboard Album from Michael's and painted it in hunter green,  I also added two pieces of cardstock in both dark red and a contrasting vintage white and red printed paper.  I made the 25th sign with my cricut and added this pretty Santa image.



For the inside pages I used the peppermint collection 4x6 paper pad from Crate Paper and the amazing K&Company collection of Christmas embellishments. They both had a vintage look that I adore.


For the inside pages I made pockets in contrasting color.  They can be used to insert pictures or journaling tabs.


I love the wood texture on this paper!


These are a few of the inside pages:






For more information about this project see this video that is posted in my new channel in you tube, please visit and subscribe.


Merry Christmas, and happy scrapbooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment