Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas mini album

As a Christmas gift for a fellow scrapbooker friend, I created this Christmas mini album. It was inspired by the classic Christmas colors, but it also included blue and pink for a modern touch.

For the cover I used a classic chipboard album that I painted in hunter green.The title, the trees and the sleigh were cut with my Cricut. For the snow I used white cardstock and glitter.



  I embellished the images with gold stickles and used mod podge to create a clear cover.





For the inside pages, I used the Wonderland mad pad from Martha Stewart crafts in size 6x4, that was perfect for the pre-made cover.




For some of the pages I used a few Christmas stickers from Recollections brand


 Other pages were stamped with Christmas motives.




Thanks for reading and your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment