We prepare our own dough from scratch every year.
Rolled green spiral with sprinkles:
Chocolate and vanilla spirals:
Here is the recipe for our sugar cookies, enjoy!
2 cups of flour
1 cup of sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp of vanilla extract
1 tsp of salt
1. Mix butter until softened, then add sugar.
2. Add egg and vanilla.
3. Mix dry ingredients in a separate bowl, then add them into the butter mixture.
4. Stir until it becomes a wet mix.
5. Form dough into ball, cover with plastic wrap, and chill for four hours in freezer.
6. Once dough is manageable, roll it out, and cut in desired shape with cookie cutters.
7. Brush cookies with milk, and sprinkle with sugar.
8. Bake at 350°, for 10 to 15 mins.
Happy holidays, and merry baking!