Saturday, October 13, 2012

Haunted House Halloween decor

Halloween is one of my favorite times of the year.  I love to decorate the house, look for costumes and prepare candy for those trick-or-treaters that dare to knock on my door.

This year I'm going for the haunted mansion look. It is incredible how much inspiration you can get by searching online and then transforming the ideas into your own.

Here are some of my favorites inspirational pictures:


This sign is adorable:


Love this house entrance idea:


Oh so spooky!



I like to spend as little as possible, so my imagination and thrift or dollar stores are my best friends. Here are some of my own house pictures:




This witch is one of my favorite decor items because it lights up making her more frightful at night.






For your table decorations you can use inexpensive items from the dollar store, like napkins and paper plates in matching Halloween colors. Some creepy creatures finish the look.




 Don't forget unusual spaces, like the garage door, it creates a good opportunity to continue your haunted theme.

Use natural elements like Eucalyptus and branches from your backyard,then add some black roses to create a daring floral decor.



Thank you for reading and happy haunting!



No comments:

Post a Comment