Friday, October 12, 2012

Halloween scrapbook mini album

This Halloween season has inspired me to work on a scrapbook mini-album to store all my pictures for this year. Mini Albums are all the rave now in the scrapbooking world because they are quick, and most of all fun to make. I was inspired when creating mine by the haunted house themed decor that my house had at the time that I designed my pages.

For the cover look I used cardstock. I painted it black to create the frame, and used clear acetate to rsemble the look of windows for my haunted mansion. I used spider-web paper as the background. As decoration an old vintage-looking key secured by black ribbon and lace.



 For the inside pages I used a mixed collection of scrapbook paper including: Tim Holtz (idea-ology seasonal collection), K&Company, and Paper House.



Some of the embellishments are from the Martha Stewart Halloween collection (love that line!), K&Company, and Recollections.



 For the titles I used my Cricut basic font cartridge.



 The following page is one of my favorites because I drew the background myself, except for the bird stamp.



I can't wait to get all my Halloween pictures displayed.


Hope this post inspires you all to create your own mini album. Have a wonderful Halloween and most of all have lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment