Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Spain Travel Scrapbook Pages: Barcelona

Scrapbooking has been one of my biggest passions, one that I have been endulging in for years. It all started more than ten years ago when my sister was given a scrapbook magazine, along with an album for her baby shower and instantly I was hooked. For years I completed several albums for my special moments and milestones.  But mainly I have gravitated more towards focusing on creating travel pages for my vacation pictures.

As soon as I plan a vacation to a new and exciting spot, my mind starts to wonder what beautiful pages I would be able to create on my return.

Here are some of my favorite pages from a recent trip to Barcelona, Spain:


While visiting a city I like to include the history and culture of the place. That inspired me in the creation of the following page:




 In this page I used a lot of distress inks to create the old world look:





Page dedicated to Casa Batllo one of Barcelona's most famous landmarks. Once again I used stamping and distress inks to aged the papers.


One of Spain's most famous Architects,  his work is found all through the city.


And this one to Barcelona's Royal Palace. Some pictures are blocked with black to maintain privacy.




This page is all about the food!



This is a page made for my visit to one of Barcelona's most famous markets "La Boqueria". Using background paper with fruits to match the theme of the page.






Thanks for reading and I'm always happy to get your comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment