Saturday, September 22, 2012

Create your own personalized journal

Journals are the perfect companion to keep us all organized. For years I have been looking for the perfect journal and it was quite the impossible task. As a scrapbooker for years I have lots of leftover paper scraps and decided to put them to good use.



I got inspired by this pretty paper and stickers by K&Company, one of my favorite scrapbooking supply brands.



Then I proceeded to create dividers with my own personal interest in color coordinated paper, using stickers and other embellishments for each section.




With the help of my Cricut, I made tabbed labels and titles to decorate my pages.




Each section is unique but still follows the same coordinated design.




I also included some of the same decor in inside pockets and dividers.



Inside, all my creative ideas and inspirational pictures found a home.


For the cover I used the same inspiration paper and decided to use my monogrammed initial. And voila here is my own personalized journal.


Thanks for reading and don't forget to comment.










No comments:

Post a Comment