Sunday, December 8, 2013

DIY Santa Topiaries

I volunteered this year to create centerpieces for our Christmas party at work. Looking for options I made this cute trio of  Santa topiaries for the buffet table.


Using very simple materials: Tin cans (Target Dollar Spot),small topiaries (Dollar Tree Stores),ribbon, a small dowel,cotton balls, white felt sheet and basket filling.


First cover your topiaries with red paper using glue. Attach the cotton ball as your top and a strip of the white felt as the border.



Prepare your tin and insert a little piece of dowel. I used a Styrofoam piece that I had leftover from a package to create stability.


Assemble your pieces together and decorate as you wish. I used silver metallic basket filling, a red bow and a stamped circle in each one to read: Ho Ho Ho.


Very easy and festive project.


 Thanks for reading and Happy holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment