Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Halloween decorations for this year

Halloween is this month and as soon as all the stores start getting their decoration out I get all excited to start decorating my home. Let's begin by some of the projects you guys have seen already in previous posts. This is my Halloween banner that I made for my dining room. 


For table set I used orange, black and white plates with gold chargers. To top the plate setting I used my DIY candy corn boxes and some creepy hands from the dollar store.


To add color I used orange paper napkins in my glassware. This skeletons were added with rope to simulate they are being hanged.


Continuing with my living room table,everyday items get a Halloween makeover by adding black lace, cob web and plastic spiders.


I printed a photo of Edgar Allan Poe on my computer and stacked some books. More cob web to give the haunted look.


This set of glass jars were filled with skeleton parts and moss.





For my foyer I created a Halloween scene beginning with a plastic cauldron, moss and a skeleton head. Black candles, a spell book ( I altered the book with a printable) and a home made witch broom.


I exchanged my usual wall art for a poster with a cemetery landscape.


I'm displaying my Halloween album for this year adding some fun with a set of Halloween pumpkins.


And last but not least, my favorite witch that was a gift from my daughter a couple years ago. I love that she lights up making the foyer more haunted.


Happy Halloween thanks for reading!


1 comment: