Sunday, September 1, 2013

Filofax page design week 09/01

I am going to be using a  very girlie design this week on my planner. It is pink all around, with some accents in black and silver.


The materials used were: 
1. Washi tape (Pink polka dot and gray) 
2. Basic Grey Hello stamp set.
3. Martha Stewart Post it.
4. Target Dollar spot flags.
5. Air balloon stamp from Michaels.
6. Stickers from Dear lizzy collection.


I started my pages from scratch, but you can use your planner pages and just decorate them.


I start by stamping the days of the week and the current month on post its flags.


My favorite item for decoration are washi tapes in different colors.


I set up my post its and my checklist pads on my pages.


At the end it is all about fun using stamps and stickers decorate.


I will see you next week with another decorated page. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. What is the to do section that you use? Is it a stamp? What brand and name of the to do section are you using?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was not stamp but a print made on my computer...Thanks for reading!

      Delete