Monday, July 1, 2013

Stampfest Orlando 2013 : Meeting Tim Holtz

This past weekend I attended for the second time the Stampfest convention in my city. But this year was especially good because Mr. Tim Holtz was present demoing his products and techniques at the Stampers Anonymous Booth.


I have always admired his work and love all of his products, but meeting him in person was a dream come true. He was very approachable and humble. Best of all seeing all the demos for free was awesome.


I was very lucky to purchase one of his configuration boxes on sale for 50% off at the booth, which he gladly autographed for me. It is gonna be displayed on my craft room as a trophy.


At the same time the Stampers Anonymous booth was an incredible display of all of his products.


This display of distress inks which are my favorite product of all time, made me blush.


The stamps display were something out of this world.


At the top of the product displays were his projects, and that was like being in an art gallery.


I especially adore this Valentine day tag.


Another favorite was the traveling Tag.


This convention is certainly one I will not forget and best of all look forward to next year.

Thanks for reading and your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment