Saturday, January 19, 2013

Valentine's day house decor

Happy valentine's day to all!

Recently after a few days down with the flu, I made a trip to Michael's and got inspired by all the Valentine's day decorations and decided to do mine for this year. 

Here are some pictures:


My dining room hutch decor:

Heart plates as decorations:


  Inexpensive paper plates and napkins bring color to my table.


Some rose petals to bring romance:


You can easily create this love sign with wood, pretty paper and letters.  I have a tutorial for one similar I made a few months ago for another holiday.(click here for link)


Red roses to create a pretty centerpiece.


Add some inexpensive red ribbon to your candles to make them festive.


Thanks for reading and Happy Valentine's day ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment