Tuesday, October 30, 2012

For My Best Friend's Birthday: Halloween Mini Album

My best friend's birthday is no other than on Halloween. So I decided to give her a scrapbook mini album this year. I filled it with some pictures that we took at work on a previous Halloween. We now live in different cities, and don't spend Halloween together anymore, so I know it would be a good surprise for her.




My friend doesn't do scrapbooking, that's why the album was very simple in construction. I used the K&Company Halloween designer mat pad and embellishments. For the cover I drew a spider-web that was embellished with purple glitter and the sign and scrolls were made with my cricut.



For the inside pages the colors I choose were the classic Halloween colors: orange, black, purple and some bright green. 


I used some Halloween stamps for decoration.


Some of the embellishments I used black glitter to make them pop.






I'm not publishing this post until she gets it in the mail and I hope that she likes it. Thanks for reading and I'm always happy to get your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment