Monday, September 3, 2012

Transforming a 99 cents paper pad into a beauty



I recently visited a 99 cent store and found this package of note pads which are incredibly handy for those crafting ideas. I'm in the process of reorganizing my craft room and trying to get my decor to follow a single theme.  Sometimes some items are fine the way we purchased them, but other times they aren't. When that happens don't be afraid of transforming them. Paint, paper, decoupage, or ribbon are some of the ways you can repurpose your items.

Here's an example of my latest transformation. Using the bind it all machine, cardstock and some pretty scrapbook paper.










My daughter is a great Dr. Seuss fan. This one was created for her:



Thanks for reading and I'm always happy to get your comments.









No comments:

Post a Comment